Camarillo Pool Deck
Are you planning for a pool deck and already exhausted estimating budget, size, and shape? No need to struggle anymore! We, at Camarillo Concrete & Masonry, are here to assist you. Whether you are looking for modification or in a lack of non-slippery cool deck or wishing for an elegant comfy and heat-resisting kool deck, look no further than us.
We have honed the craft of decorative decks down to virtual science.
To get an impeccable perfection at your site, call us at (805) 500-2715, and give us a chance to handle your expectations in the best way possible.
Types of the Pool Deck, Pros, and Cons
Being wishful for a luxurious cool deck is easy; choosing the right material to withstand rough environment without making you pat blisters under your feet is harder! And this is where our expertise counts. Not to worry. There is a huge variety of products and options available with us, which shall help. Leave it to our experts and let them determine the best type for your pool deck.
Following are the types of the pool deck with the pros and cons of each:
- Wood decks are attractive and could be a better option in terms of slip resistance, and it also gives an elegant, classy touch
- It’s an eco- friendly option.
- Difficult to maintain as the surface may rot over time. And to avoid this, regular maintenance is required, which can pinch you a bit.
- Of course, you can’t have a BBQ over a wooden deck.
- Concrete is a hard, durable, and versatile material. it can be customized in whichever shape and color you want
- Comfortable and easy to maintain
- Concrete decks have a lifespan of minimum 10-15 years if properly maintained
- To make it slip-resistant, it needs to be properly brushed and sealed
- Best concrete sealers are available with a maximum lifespan of 5-7 years, which means after every 5 years, you need to reseal your concrete pool deck
- Tiles come in different shapes and sizes and are elegant look wise
- Tiles are by far the more slippery surfaces. It could be highly dangerous for kids and pets, and of course, for adults too
- Need to be sealed with a mixture of sealer and abrasive regularly
- Expensive to maintain
- Stones are better in terms of shape, size, and color. Plenty of options available for customization
- Some stone types are heat resistance and also offers the non-slippery texture
- Stones decks provide the most elegant looks and are of course, very durable
- Stones need to cut several times
- Requires extensive labor
- Could be expensive
- Pavers are cheap to install and last for 8-10 years if properly maintained
- Pavers are easy to repair and replace
- Should be sealed properly to prevent weed growth and cracks
Since we have to keep it short and readable, we have only included the top choices among the customers. With Camarillo Concrete & Masonry, you will be at peace, knowing that your pool deck installation in safe hands.
To get the best value for your money, call us at (805) 500-2715 and receive instant free estimates from our Camarillo pool deck expert. We guarantee you of finishing your project to your expectations and within a reasonable budget.